Frequently Asked Questions
Our SEO campaigns include the following services:
- Competitor analysis
- Organic ranking opportunities
- Google My Business optimization
- Internal and external linking
- Keyword research (which terms are best for you to rank for)
- Link profile analysis
- Website title, meta, and alt tag optimization
- Page speed optimization
- Site structure and architecture implementation
- Conversion rate optimization
- Targeted on-site content expansion and optimization
- Long tail keyword copywriting and targeting
- Social media profile optimization
- Monthly reporting (Analytics and Work Completed)
- Other on page and off page techniques in our repertoire
Our SEO pricing is month to month. You will be billed on a monthly basis and if you want to cancel, you will never be billed again.
It is always the goal of ours to “make you more than than you pay us.” This is why we like to determine if a client is a good fit. If you want rankings to sell beanie babies… can’t help you there. Some industries are more competitive than others so it’s impossible to give a broad answer. New websites will take more time. However, please note that on average it takes 2-3 months to start seeing quality results for anyone just beginning SEO. (Trust us – we wish it was faster too)
No. We see other agencies working with multiple clients targeting the same customers. Not only do we believe this is unethical, but it’s impossible to deliver them all quality results.
We never guarantee #1 rankings and we don’t believe any SEO company should either. Our exceptional track record speaks for itself and we have never had a client who wasn’t pleased with our results (besides that one guy who called Belichick a cheater).
- We scale our SEO campaigns according to your budget. Depending upon the competition and other SEO factors we like try to optimize our campaigns as efficiently as possible.